610 inhabitants were evacuated Thursday from dangerous areas of Donetsk region, said local authorities.
on the first day of the week the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted the opinion on the introduction of state of emergency in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, and introduced a regime of high preparedness across the country. Also created the state emergency Commission and the network of regional centres for emergency response.
" in the field continues organized free removal of residents of settlements located in the combat area. Specifically, the state administration today from Debaltsevo removed 152. They are placed in, Svyatogorsk, " said the report.
in addition, with the assistance of the regional state administration, volunteers, community organizations and factories of the Town took 220 people, of Svitlodarsk - 200, from debaltseve - 38.
on Wednesday, nearly 350 people, and among them 161 child, was taken out of the combat zone in Donetsk region in safe territory.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. On January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, as has the number of victims of the conflict. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.