Doctors: more than 60 wounded were admitted to hospital LNR after shelling
More than 60 people were admitted to hospital self-proclaimed Luhansk people's Republic after the shelling from the Ukrainian security officials said Lugansk information centre of the Minister of health of the Republic Larissa Hayrapetyan.
As emphasized in the Ministry of health, medical institutions of the Republic translated into enhanced mode. While employees in hospitals is not enough.
"Today's the day turned out to be in relation calm, but in the end we received 63 received damage," - said the Minister of health of the Republic Larissa Hayrapetyan.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began More than 5 thousand civilians. On January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, As has the number of victims of the conflict. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass