The road near the building of the Ministry of defense of Ukraine blocked the parents of soldiers of the 25th battalion " Kyivska Rus ", they require removal of a battalion of "boiler" under the settlement Debaltsevo in the Donbas, where Militiamen were surrounded by several thousand Ukrainian security forces.
About an hour ago mother fighters came to the Ministry With a request to assist the soldiers of the battalion, that they could withdraw from the environment. For example, they demanded the resignation of the defense Minister and threatened to move to a more active action in case of non-fulfillment of their demands. Without waiting for a response from the responsible Ministry of defence, they took to the road and Not completely blocked the traffic on the road.
The participants of this action is reported that in the near future they will be joined by soldiers of the battalion " Aidar ", which first announced its rally near the building of the Ministry. Currently, the traffic Around the building difficult, reports journalist Last news .
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. On January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, as has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.