Two civilians lost their lives as a result of the shelling of the Village of the Luhansk and nearby villages, one injured, damaged dozens of homes, informs on the first day of the week the Governor of the Luhansk region Gennady Moskal on its Internet representation.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. On January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, as has the number of victims of the conflict.
on the first day of the weekend in Minsk held a peaceful dialogues, but the participants did not sign the final document. Later official Kyiv and the self-proclaimed Republic accused one another in the escalation of the conflict in the background of another failure in the negotiations. On the first day of the week, February 2, Chapter DND Alexander Zakharchenko said that after a recent meeting of the Ukrainian Military intensified shelling of cities in the Donbass.
"at the station Vilkovo on Zarechnaya street in the result of a mortar attack took the life of Two local residents (their data are subject to change), another received serious damage to health ", - informs the head of the Luhansk regional state administration Gennady Moskal. According to him, they lost their lives last night.
Moskal said, just damaged more than three dozen houses, some for the second or third time around, Valoise broken pipe pipeline. The village of the Luhansk and 7 adjacent villages for a third week left without electricity, Central water and heating. The supply is intermittent. To restore damaged systems as long as it is impossible because of permanent warfare.
first in the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation said that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.