The state service of Ukraine for emergency situations said that on Tuesday, rescuers brought out the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, more than 300 people.
"309 people, and among them fifteen children were removed yesterday from the cities and towns of Donetsk and Luhansk region ", - reported in delivering the service on Wednesday.
it clarifies that cities Debaltsevo and Svitlodarsk, Donetsk oblast rescuers brought in Slavyansk and Artyomovsk 188 people, in which eight children. It is noted that due to the permanent attacks during the day buses with people could not reach the city Avdeevka.
Civil service clarifies that only from January 28 to February 3, from the cities of Avdiivka, Debaltsevo and Svitlodarsk rescuers took 2577 people, of whom 650 children and 60 people who do not have the ability on their own to Move.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict were more than 5, 3 thousands of civilians. Hand many times attempted to come to a consensus with the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE. In the autumn of this has led to a continuous reduction of the intensity of the fire, but after the new year holidays the situation again deteriorated. The number of attacks has increased, Mat told that increasing the reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias on its Part promised to push the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces.
in the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the field.