The official representative of the Russian foreign Ministry Alexander Lukashevich said that the next humanitarian convoy must go in the conflict zone in Ukraine on Sunday, February 8.
"in the context of Ukrainian events I would like to announce today plans of the Russian side in the framework of humanitarian aid to the South-East of the country to send another humanitarian convoy, which we hope, with the assistance of the Ukrainian side and the international Department of the red cross to implement the 8 of February," he said, reports RIA " Novosti ". Lukashevich added that the corresponding note With a request for the assistance of the Ukrainian authorities in the inspection passing through border cargo was sent to the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine on 4 February. For his part, the Deputy head of the EMERCOM of Russia Vladimir Artamonov said that the Ministry plans to spend 14 convoy With humanitarian aid for Donbass in the first part of February." fifteen February 14th convoy of poison from Noginsk, " said he. According to him, the convoy is already Assigned to: food, Lekarstva and medical supplies, have the opportunity to be bid for construction materials, because until now continue with weapons of action, suffer at home. Remember, January 31, completed the next stage of providing humanitarian assistance to the Donbass, all the empty cars back in the Rostov region. Since August of last year in the Donbass, according to the Ministry, eleven columns have delivered more than 14, 8 thousand Tons of humanitarian cargo. The Ministry of foreign Affairs had stated that among the cargo delivered by the Russian humanitarian convoy in the Donbass, were the goods, which according to Ukrainian laws do not have the opportunity to be considered homemost. Kiev is also called the Russian humanitarian aid to the Donbass infractions of the UN Charter.