The remains of the bodies of the victims Malaysian Boeing sent from Ukraine to the Netherlands, said on the first day of the weekend, the press service of the Kharkiv regional state administration (RSA).
the report noted that on 7 February on the tarmac of the international airport "Kharkiv" was held a farewell ceremony for the victims of the disaster Malaysian airliner. In the event of farewell was attended by Ambassador extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Netherlands, Australia and Malaysia in Ukraine and head of the international mission of inquiry crash MN Peter Jaap, Aalbersberg and Authorized the mission.
"After the event farewell Board with the coffin with the remains of the dead in a plane crash passengers began flight from Kharkiv airport in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) ", - says the press-service.
After a two-month break, the group of Dutch experts on inquiry disaster Malaysian Boeing 777 returned to Donetsk region. The remains of the dead passengers of flight MN were found at the crash site of the plane on 2 February.
Boeing 777 Malaysia Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, crashed on July 17 under the Donetsk in Eastern Ukraine. In the cabin there were 298 people, and among them 193 Dutchman. They all lost their lives. The Kyiv Authorities have charged in the crash militias, those told that they do not have the tools that would allow to shoot down aircraft at this altitude. In the preliminary report on the inquiry stated that the plane broke up in flight due to structural damage caused by external impact of multiple high-energy objects ", but the source of these objects to install failed.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict were more than 5, 3 thousands of civilians. Hand many times attempted to come to a consensus with the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE. In the autumn of this has led to a continuous reduction of the intensity of the fire, but After the new year holidays the situation again deteriorated. The number of attacks has increased, Mat told that increasing the reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias on its Part promised to push the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces.
in the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass. 30 January in Minsk held a peaceful dialogues, but the participants did not sign the final document, the discussion continues. Later official Kyiv and the self-proclaimed Republic accused one another in the escalation of the conflict in the background of another failure in the negotiations.