The authorities of the self-proclaimed Lugansk people's Republic agreed with the Ukrainian law enforcers about the creation of a humanitarian corridor for transportation in a safe place population in the combat area of the village of Chernoochene, said the head LNR Igor Carpentry.
"Despite all our efforts the day Before to come to a common opinion about transportation in a safe place failed. For this reason, there remains a very serious Situation. Today, agreed about humanitarian corridor from ten o'clock in the morning " - quoted by Carpenter.
Carpenter gave the orders to the relevant authorities to prepare for immigrants where they send, clothing, food, Lekarstva and medical supplies
first, at a press conference in the press center is GIVEN by simcomcity.com the Ministry of defence DND Eduard Baturin said that the ceasefire came into force in the area of Debaltsevo in the Donbass. Yesterday Baturin said that the Donetsk Republic has made a proposal to the Ukrainian authorities to stop fighting with 9. 00 Friday for the conclusion of civilians from Debaltsevo, Kiev accepted the offer.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat of the region's population. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict were more than 5, 3 thousand civilians. In September, facilitated by the OSCE and Russia, the Ukrainian Authorities and the self-proclaimed Militia DND and LNR agreed in Minsk truce. Despite the fact that the Militia and the Ukrainian Military periodically accused one another in the violation, in General, the reviews and the parties to the conflict, and observers from the OSCE, the ceasefire was respected.
However, on January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, as has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.
The situation in the Donbass very quickly escalated in January, then as the Ukrainian Military, taking advantage of the truce and building up forces in the South-East of the country, began to storm the position of the militia, starting With. the General staff of Ukraine said that " the Ukrainian army has enough personnel and equipment to deal the final blow ". While the chief of staff Viktor Murzenko, Despite the many times heard before the attacks against the capital of Russia, admitted that the departments of the Russian army within the country there.
After a sharp increase in the number of victims among the civilian population Militia told about what to protect yourself shelling of residential areas.
One of the most hot spots of conflict between the security forces and militias in the Donbass was Debaltsevo, the area in which the environment gets larger grouping of the Ukrainian military. See the Last photo service covers newsworthy news