DONETSK, 5 Feb - the Last news . Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said on Thursday that the Militias continue to perform Minsk consensus.
"We are now running Minsk obligations that We are on our own shoulders took. So we are not accused that We are at war, and that We are not civilized, " he said.
"Kiev is using the population as human shields. We will give you a certain time (for transportation to a safe place civilians), which will be recorded. The rest of the time will not allow (force) to concentrate forces, " added Bacurin.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict were more than 5, 3 thousands of civilians. Hand many times attempted to come to a consensus with the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE. In the autumn of this has led to a continuous reduction of the intensity of the fire, but after the new year holidays the situation again deteriorated. The number of attacks has increased, Mat told that increasing the reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias on its Part promised to push the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces.
in the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass. 30 January in Minsk held a peaceful dialogues, but the participants did not sign the final document, the discussion continues. Later official Kyiv and the self-proclaimed Republic accused one another in the escalation of the conflict in the background of another failure in the negotiations.