Olga Aracena. It is unlikely that the fire in the dormitory available on Yamal occurred due to the small circuit: wiring in the room was new, said Last news on the first day of the week authorized SUCK on Yamal.
in the night of Sunday in the hostel shift workers in the Yamal oil field there was a big fire, which took the life of six Residents of Serbia, 3 of Their compatriot, wounded, Their lives are not in danger. In fact fire prosecuted under the criminal code in accordance with paragraph " causing death by negligence ".
according to the source of the Last news , the preliminary cause of the accident a short circuit.
"As I explained to the investigator, and MOE, as well as among them, said that posting there in very good condition. For this reason, it turns out the cause of the fire, " said the interlocutor of the Agency, adding that the investigation is considering several versions of what happened. But to voice Them, According to the messenger SUCK until early.
She said that three victims assistance was provided on the spot. Their health suffered light damage.
Dead bodies are currently in the morgue village Urengoy. Lost in the end, the fire burned so badly to select Their personalities will take a genetic examination. Authorized SUCK on Yamal said that the examination will be held in Khanty-Mansiysk.
Just to the North-Purovsky field (owned by Transneft ), inaccurate data, employs more than 1,000 foreigners, and among them the citizens of Serbia, Croatia, Belarus and Ukraine. Currently, the residents of the building, where there was an emergency, evacuated and resettled on other residential premises.
What other PE occurred in the oil and gas companies in Russia
on 21 may the fire of 2014 appeared on the company, which owns the largest private oil companies of Russia LUKOIL near Usinsk in the Komi Republic. The fire broke out when filling the tank with crude oil, the fire has spread to 10 thousand square meters.