The battalion commander Donbass semen Semenchenko tried to convince the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko to accept the conclusion on " the output of the locked parts in the area of Debaltsevo.
"I, As the commander of the battalion, the people's the people's choice, 1st Deputy head of the Department of the Verkhovna Rada on issues of national security and defense insist on taking decisive action on the release forces of the atoms in the district Debaltsevo and the alignment of the front line," wrote Semenchenko own Facebook. Semenchenko appealed to the Supreme commander-in-chief President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko a petition making bestlocation decision on the conclusion of the locked parts and aligning the front line ". Semen Semenchenko (pseudonym, real name, according to media reports, Konstantin Grishin) - born in Sevastopol, a former Donetsk businessman, now the people's choice of the Verkhovna Rada of the last convocation of the party " self-Help ". Gained popularity in the spring of last year As the commander of the volunteer battalion " Donbass ", compiled As if the residents of the region, loyal Kyiv authorities. When this former colleagues indicate that the battalion for Semenchenko - it's a commercial project, he writes in the blog, but the military is not, and at critical moments just standing aside. In the beginning of autumn in Kiev held a press conference where criticism Semenchenko made fifteen fighters " Donbass ". They called Semenchenko propagandist, not versed in military Affairs, and was charged with excessive losses. Before Tuesday's press officer of the headquarters of the special operations Anatoly Stelmach said in Debaltsevo militia seized several buildings, is a rearrangement of the Ukrainian troops. Before this, the journalist of the Ukrainian edition of "New Time" Anastasia Birch of the district Develasco springboard stated that Debaltsevo is placed in the environment, go to the city or to get out of this place without loss is impossible. However, Deputy head of information-analytical centre of the Council of national security and defence (NSDC) of Ukraine Volodymyr Field declares that Debaltsevo not surrounded by militia, "the boiler" there is no speech. Before Tuesday, the head of the Ministry of defense of the Donetsk national Republic Vladimir Kononov said that by the end of the day, Debaltsevo will be fully Santoprene. Before that, the "Russian spring" referring to the relatives of the Ukrainian military said that soldiers of the APU in the area of Debaltsevo ordered to abandon their "half-backs" and technique and in small groups on their own out of the environment. Remember, the Deputy Minister of defense of the Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said that the army DND took 80% of the territory Debaltsevo, the sweep continues. Before Tuesday, the head of the Luhansk national Republic Igor Carpenter said that debaltseve the boiler is shut down by the militia and the Ukrainian Military surrounded. The Commissioner of the Ministry of defense of the Donetsk national Republic said that captured the militia in Debaltsevo surrendered about 120 Ukrainian security forces. Military Advisor to the head of the Donetsk national Republic Valentin Matushenko in explanations newspaper OPINION refuted data capture by the security forces of the route Donetsk - debaltseve, and also confirmed the release of the militia station and police station in Debaltsevo. As reported in the print edition GLANCE, Debaltsevo remains the main stumbling block preventing completely fulfill Minsk consensus. Kiev is not ready to withdraw its troops from the boiler without weapons that are not satisfied with the militias. Consensus will look for the contact group. The parties to conflict in the Donbass in 0. 00 (1. 00 GMT) Sunday, fifteen February, said the truce, under agreements concluded in Minsk after almost 16 hours of negotiations.