From February 24 self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk people's Republic begin controlled by the OSCE observers, absolutely transparent for all the discharge of heavy artillery, said Deputy army commander DND Eduard Bacurin.
"Tomorrow, February 24, with weapons of power Donetsk and Lugansk national republics in Accordance With the approved plan of the Joint center for control and coordination of the cease-fire starts under the control of the OSCE observers, absolutely transparent for all the discharge of heavy artillery from the line, recorded on September 19 last year," said Bacurin.
dialogues " channel four ", held on 12 February, took place against a background of a sharp aggravation of the situation in the Donbass, instigated by the Ukrainian law enforcers who, having increased strength, began to storm the position of the militia. According to the results of the meeting of the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany adopted a package of measures involving, for example, a cease-fire in the Donbass With fifteen February, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of a security zone.
Declared a ceasefire, according to the statements of the parties to the conflict and observers, observed throughout the contact line, with the exception of Debaltsevo. This city, according to the examination results of the militia, in the so-called boiler was about three thousand Ukrainian security forces in Kiev denied environment. All the last days in the area Debaltsevo, one of the largest transport hubs in the Ukraine, there were clashes security forces and militia. Developments -