Among those who remained under the rubble of the burnt shopping center "Admiral" in Kazan surviving there. This was reported by TASS, the head of the Volga regional center of EMERCOM of the Russian Federation Igor Panshin. Previously found the body 5 of the victims. The unknown remains the fate of 25 people, even the 1st employee of the Ministry. The Panshin said that the decision to forcibly crash the room. Previously the head of the Ministry of emergency on the Tatarstan Marat Rakhmatullin said that the rubble is temporarily discontinued in consequence of the danger of collapse of the remaining structures. On the main version of the MES, the cause of the fire, which began on Wednesday afternoon and was extinguished only late in the evening, was electrical failure. According to the preparatory data, the fire in the "Admiral" was launched with the structure of the cafe, which was located in a two-storey extension. In consequence of the fire collapsed 1 of the entrances.