On the first day of the weekend, 14 September, "Gazprom" has reduced deliveries through the Opal Pipeline due to the limits imposed by the Court of the European Union. 10, the European court of justice in Luxembourg on the claim of Poland reversed the decision of the European Commission from 2016, under which Gazprom was able to apply full power land continuation of the "Nord stream 1" - Opal. Poland's PGNiG expressed complaints about the fact that Opal had been wrongfully excluded from the mechanism of the European settlement, prohibiting exclusive use of gas pipelines. in "Naftogaz" the court's decision called a pleasant surprise For Ukraine. It is of great importance For Kiev, As Gazprom will have to reduce the application of the " Nord stream ", And Russia will not be able to completely abandon the flow of gas transit through Ukraine. "taking into account the limited possibility of the use of the Opal gas pipeline, Gazprom will be forced to reduce the application of the "Nord stream" that May not give you the opportunity to completely abandon the flow of gas transit through Ukraine ", - explained the head of the Polish energy Krzysztof Tchorzewski. The head of the Polish energy company PGNiG Piotr, Wozniak, for his part, said that the new rules will help to increase the transit of gas through Ukraine at least 12, 5 billion cubic meters per year. "This changes the negotiating position of Ukraine, which will greatly improve," he said, Wozniak. The Federal Agency for networking on 13 September, issued an order of immediate execution of the verdict of the European court of General jurisdiction in Luxembourg, which acknowledged the illegality of the decision on granting "to Gazprom" the rights to apply full capacity of the Opal gas pipeline, allotted in 2011 from the "Nord stream - 1" And extending from the Baltic coast of Germany To the Czech Republic. for example, the operator Opal prohibited on September 16 to participate in the auction for delivery through the pipeline. And "Gazprom" it is forbidden to use the capacity of the pipeline. Russian company has "alternative routes" For fulfillment of obligations on gas supplies to the European Union. Firm Opal Gastransport September 14, the limits For "Gazprom" in the application of the transit capacity of the pipeline. As informed by the data operator Opal, to 09. 00 (10. 00 GMT) supply gas through the item in Greifswald was reduced To 32, 76 million KWh with a supposedly 44 million KWh a day before. At the same time increased gas supplies from Nord stream via another Pipeline - NEL. "If Gazprom wants to continue to deliver these volumes of gas there, where they walked through the Opal, but shorter way, the Ukrainian And Slovak gas transportation system can easily handle it. As It did Before "Gazprom" has received exclusive access to Opal, "- wrote in Facebook the Head of "Naftogaz of Ukraine" Andriy KOBOLEV. The Opal Is a continuation of the "Nord stream - 1" on the European territory. The pipe length is 470 km, It extends from the city of Greifswald in Germany, which is located on the coast of the Baltic sea To the Czech border. at present, this Pipeline connects the gas transportation system of Western And Central Europe. The pipeline is capable of pumping 36 billion cubic meters of gas per year. Built by Gazprom And Wintershall in 2011, the Opal has long stood half empty. Until 2016, " Gazprom ", according to the antitrust requirements of the 3rd energy package of the EU, had the right to use Opal to only 50 %. Europeans As if to oppose a monopoly in the gas market. Although experts noted that in addition to "Gazprom" conducting the Opal gas through the " Nord stream ", and other suppliers with such volumes in that area there, And the tube was half-empty. In the fall of 2016, was found the solution: the European Commission has agreed to reduce the reserve To 10%, And the remaining power to put up for public auction. To buy them could any wishing, but in addition to Gazprom, they are no longer needed. So "Gazprom" has received the right to use Opal by 80-90% in the long term (And under certain conditions, in the case of a short-term need - 100 percent). this decision arose opponents in Poland, which appealed the settlement relative to the capacity of Opal. Warsaw argued, because It is contrary to the principle of diversification of supply And creates a risk of violation or cessation, for example through Ukraine. Poland found the danger And For themselves - the increase in supply at the Opal As if to leads to a decrease in gas transit from Russia through the pipeline "Yamal - Europe" transit through Poland. And Warsaw has achieved the suspension of the decision of the EC on the expansion of the access of Gazprom to Opal at the end of December 2016. Auctions blocked Until March 2018. Made And Ukraine - in the period of the temporary limits of work Opal extra income of "Naftogaz of Ukraine" from pumping gas transit amounted to about $300 million. in July 2017, the European court decided to remove the interim measure on the claim of Poland. However the lawsuit filed by the Polish PGNiG to the European Commission in the early winter of 2016, remained at the court of the EU. And only now the decision on it was accepted. It means that the access of Gazprom to Opal capacities again limited 50% (18 billion cubic meters per year). For "Naftogaz of Ukraine" the European court was a pleasant surprise. in March 2017 the Ukrainian Firm, After Poland, has filed a lawsuit in the European court against the EC, which tried to appeal against the decision of the EC about the possibility of increased access for Gazprom to the Opal. Because of the decision of the European Commission of Gazprom was able to fully load the Nord stream And to minimize the transit of the Ukrainian GTS supposedly 16 billion cubic meters per year. However, in March 2018, the European court rejected the claim of "Naftogaz" to the European Commission. That, for his part, expressed satisfaction with the fact that the court upheld the legitimacy of its decisions. Time To strike at "Gazprom" the chosen: the EU, Ukraine And Russia begin gas dialogues - the date of the first round, September 19. At the present Time, the European court decided, unpleasant For "Gazprom" And its partners. This gives the trump card of Ukraine in the negotiations on the transit pumping gas. However, This is bad news not only For Russia but also For Europe. As confidence in the fact that Moscow And Kiev will still sign a new transit agreement from January 1, 2020, is still there. Risks of falling gas has not disappeared, whatever was said poles. Kiev continues to refuse to sign a new transit agreement. <span style="color:darkgray